Ballet Full Cast Rehearsals:
- Full Cast Rehearsals are absolutely mandatory for specified classes/cast members. Dancers who are absent from a full cast rehearsal for any reason other than family emergency will not be permitted to perform in the Show. There are no exceptions.
- Full Cast Rehearsals are held at SESD. Doors will be unlocked 15 minutes prior to first start time.
- There is very high traffic between Acts. Please arrive 5-10 minutes early ready to dance (regular class attire, no costumes unless otherwise specified) and place dance bags in Studio A. If your dancer needs to get dressed at the studio, please arrive early enough to do so and be ready to dance by the rehearsal start time.
- Please remind your dancer not to play on or with the Acro equipment and barres in Studio A.
- Intermediate/Advanced and pointe dancers should begin quietly warming up before their rehearsal start time.
- Typically, we do not wear costumes—please wear regular ballet class attire unless instructed otherwise. Hair should be slicked back in a bun.