General Class Attire Information:
- We believe proper attire helps each dancer feel confident and most likely to participate and perform at his or her fullest potential! A uniform dress code creates a structured and cohesive environment for all participants.
- Please remember, if arriving in incorrect attire, students will first receive a warning, and then forfeit class participation if arriving in incorrect attire a second time.
- Jewelry & Other Accessories:
- Only small earrings are permitted
- No necklaces, bracelets, Apple watches, hair bands on wrists, etc.
- Long bangs should be secured out of the face during any class.
- All dance and acro items can be found at Carolina Dancewear on New Garden Road–they have our complete class attire list and are happy to help you find exactly what your dancer needs!
Visit their Facebook page here!
Most items can also be found at www.discountdance.com (use code “TP71641” for a discount!).
Please contact us with questions, we are more than happy to help!